Effective: March 16, 2020 through July 1, 2020:
Aberdeen Audiology will be open by appointment only. Precautions will be followed to avoid patient-to-patient interactions, and standard universal precautions (see below) will be followed as well.
We all must adhere to the recommendations of health care professionals and take the difficult measures prescribed in order to slow down the spread of this virus. By working together, we can get back to “normal” sooner rather than later.
What We Are Doing
- Wearing facemasks.
- Washing our hands after each patient encounter.
- Sanitizing touchpoints such as doorknobs, chair arms, countertops, computer mice and keyboards, writing utensils and anything else that comes into human contact.
- Spreading out patient appointments so that patients do not need to inadvertently interact with one another.
- We have created tele-health appointment options in our scheduling system that may be utilized for patients when applicable.
What You Will Do
- Wear a mask.
- Do not visit our office without an appointment. This is to prevent patient-to-patient interaction.
- If you are feeling sick, please do not come into our office. Stay home and rest and call your physician regarding your symptoms.
- In order to conserve our limited amounts of hand sanitizer, before entering the office, please visit one of the restrooms down the hallway and wash your hands for twenty seconds.
- When in our office (everywhere, really!) please cough/sneeze into your elbow, not into your hand. If you forget and do cough/sneeze into your hand, please return to the restroom and wash your hands for twenty seconds.
We will continue to share information as it becomes available. Please reach out to us with questions and concerns. We will have limited front desk coverage, so please leave a voicemail, email at email@example.com.
Dr. Goyne and the rest of the staff at Aberdeen Audiology